We are investigating fixodent/denture adhesive cases right now. If you have used fixodent or another denture adhesive that contains zinc, you may have suffered zinc poisoning injuries and be entitled to participate in a denture adhesive lawsuit. We can help you. Right now we are seeking clients whose fixodent use has caused zinc poisoning symptoms. If you believe you have fixodent side effects, contact us today.
Text Of Video
Question: How do these denture creams cause harm?
Answer: A certain amount of any denture cream product will be either swallowed or absorbed into the body through the gums. If the product contains zinc, then the zinc too is ingested or absorbed. Too much zinc in the body interferes with the body’s absorption of copper, another mineral that the body needs to remain healthy. If the buildup of zinc reduces the body’s copper levels, then the sheathing that covers nerve cells can degenerate and nerve damage can result. Depending on which nerves are damaged, and the extent of the damage, symptoms can range from a mild tingling sensation to extreme, chronic pain and loss of use of the hands, arms, feet and legs.
Three Ways to Contact Us
- Fill out the Contact Us form in the Upper Right part of this page.
- Use the Contact Us form located on the Instant Answer Page
- Call us: 1-800-838-0800
Click on these links for video answers to your Fixodent /Denture Cream / Zinc Injury questions.
- How Do I Start A denture Cream Claim?
- Did Zinc/Denture Cream Cause My Injuries?
- How Do I Protect My Legal Rights?
- How Does Zinc Cause Harm?
- Is Denture Cream Really Risky?
- Is Zinc Listed As A Denture Cream Ingredient?
- What Injuries Can Too Much Zinc Cause?
- Neuropathy-Is Zinc The Only Cause?
- What Is Zinc Poisoning?
- My Hands Tingle. Should I Worry?
- Why Is There Zinc In Denture Cream?
- What’s Next If I Hire An Attorney?
- Is There A Time Limit On Claims?
- Will Zinc-FreeImprove My Health?